Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Important announcements of any nature go here.

TOPIC: Maplestory 2 is slowly becoming less pay2win

Maplestory 2 is slowly becoming less pay2win 5 months 1 week ago #9945

• Sletrry
The Better MapleStory what has been implemented up to now part II.Overall, I would say I am happy with what's changed so far. However, Maplestory2 Mesos are still a few things bottle necking that the PaytoWin facet that is still left over.

Shield/Safety/Clean Slate scrolls. We need more options to save and/or recover slots when searching our equipment. I'm am very grateful for the 2 we get per month at the reward store, but realistically it is not sufficient when we have 100s of slots .

Right now, bots seem to conduct a monopoly on clean slates in match and sell them to get 30m buying maplestory 2 mesos safe a bit. I would really like to find that the limitation in the reward store upped to 5 or so a month, or possess clean slates drop much more frequently (perhaps from zak, hilla, etc) to get them down to 5-10m a bit.

Untradable gear - largely Android hubs, but in addition sweetwater equipment, etc.. As somebody who makes most of my cash off of kisses and sweetwater, I would rather be broke and find something else to sell and be able to exchange these around my maplestory2 account.

As of this moment, these can be the very last thing that I ever scroll/cube... assuming I ever get around to them! Even having the capability to sharing tag these items would be much better than nothing.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds

Online now

Latest posts

Delhi Expat is a non profit venture aimed at making life easier for the expat community in Delhi. If you feel this is a good resource, and wish to support us, please click below to donate any amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!