Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: A yellow-yellow hair, a pair of watery eyes, a sma

A yellow-yellow hair, a pair of watery eyes, a sma 2 months 1 week ago #8673

• ylq
A yellow-yellow hair, a pair of watery eyes, a small three-petal mouth, a few hard beards, formed the smart kitten of my family - Xiaomi. It is a male cat, I picked it up at the door last summer.I just took it, my grandmother saw it too small and let it sleep at home. I put a few pieces of cloth in a shoe box, and laid a layer of sponge, soft, Xiaomi sleep is certainly very comfortable! I put a plate of sand next to it because I didn't want it to urinate anywhere Marlboro Gold. However, the next morning, when I went to see it, I smelled a stinky smell - it pulled the stool on the ground!mmediately called my grandmother. Grandma cleaned up and complained: "You are a bad cat, obviously help you prepare the place to go to the toilet, you can't stand it. Instead, it is pulled on the floor, really hate to die!" "Grandma! He is still small. Don't blame it!" "You, you know it hurts. It does something wrong, you still protect it, be careful that it gets worse!" "It won't be, Xiaomi is a good cat!" "Good! But you, you must educate it!" Grandma said so, she is like me, and she likes Xiaomi. Therefore, Xiaomi pulls the stool on the floor every day Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, and her grandmother cleans up every day, but she has not played it.anuary of this year, Xiaomi disappeared for no reason. We were in a hurry and looked around, but we didn't find it. ��Is it going to be caught by others?�� I am worried Cigarette Online. "No," said Grandma. "The little microphone is very good! It should be right nearby." "Where did it go?" I was so anxious to cr" A familiar cat call came into my ear Newport 100S. "It's Xiaomi!" I was so happy that I was three feet high and looked at the sound Newport Cigarettes Price. Sure enough, Xiaomi came back. "Where have you been?" "Oh..." The kitten cried intermittently, as if explaining the reason to me, and it looked like a child who admits the mistake. "Okay, okay, are you saying sorry to me? It doesn't matter! You are fine! Don't play the missing game next time! The heart of your little master can't stand the excitement!"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

Online now

Latest posts

Delhi Expat is a non profit venture aimed at making life easier for the expat community in Delhi. If you feel this is a good resource, and wish to support us, please click below to donate any amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!