Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: best home business programs around and what progra

best home business programs around and what progra 1 month 3 days ago #9548

• tujue
  • Premium Member
NAIROBI http://www.ducksauthority.com/authentic-brandon-montour-ducks-jersey/ , Nov. 23 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan athletes are staging a demonstration outside their offices in Nairobi on Monday, demanding the resignation of their track and field body officials over alleged graft and doping cover-ups.

The sit-in comes just days after Athletics Kenya (AK) top officials were accused of abetting doping and covering up results of suspected cheats by World Anti-Doping Agency and local coaches.

Outgoing president Isaiah Kiplagat and his vice president David Okeyo have also been accused of taking bribes to endorse contract signing with Nike.

"We are taking united action to bring sanity to Athletics Kenya management and leadership," the protesting athletes under the umbrella body Professional Athletes' Association of Kenya (PAAK) said in a joint statement.

PAAK said documents in their possession, which Xinhua has a copy, indicates that Kenyan officials received bribes in signing Nike sponsorship, which saw Kenya drop their earlier quest to take over Chinese Sports Apparel Li Ning.

In 2010, Athletics Kenya had agreed with Pamodzi Sports Marketing, a company IAAF had agreed to market the sport in Africa and Asia to sign with Beijing based Li Ning, but maneuvers by Kenyan government and sports administrators led to a still birth to the deal.

Instead, Athletics Kenya used the negotiations with Li Ning to improve their bargain and renew their contract with USA Sports Apparel Nike.

Now the athletes are concerned the same documents can be used by IAAF to ban Kenya.

Wilson Kipsang, who is PAAK Chairmen, confirmed from his training base in western Kenya's Iten town, that the demonstration was indeed being done by athletes based in Nairobi.

"The writing is on the wall and we have decided to take the matter right to the door step of our association. We are tired and face the risk of being banned. We must act now," he said.

The athletes carried placard written on "corrupt go home" and "your time is over", which were targeting Kiplagat, who has said he still can remain in office until 2017.

The athletes laid siege on their Athletics Kenya (AK) headquarters for better part of the day, saying the officials were also abetting doping, which has seen over 40 athletes banned from Kenya in the last two years.

AK has allocated only 2,000 U.S. dollars for anti-doping campaigns, mainly going to sensitization, which athletes believe is too little.?

It takes about 500 dollars to do one test and athletes want AK to supplement out-of-competition tests done by IAAF and World Anti-Doping Agency.??

Accounts

Author: Boris Tomson

In accountancy, an account is a label used for recording and reporting a quantity of almost anything. Most often it is a record of an amount of money owned or owed by or to a particular person or entity, or allocated to a particular purpose. It may represent amounts of money that have actually changed hands, or it may represent an estimate of the values of assets, or it may be a combination of these. http:accounts-accounting.blogspot Types of accounts Asset accounts: represent the different types of economic resources owned by a business, common examples of Asset accounts are cash, cash in bank, building, inventory, prepaid rent, goodwill, accounts receivable. http:accounts-accounting.blogspot Liability accounts: represent the different types of economic obligations by a business, such as accounts payable, bank loan, bonds payable, accrued interest. Equity accounts: represent the residual equity of a business (after deducting from Assets all the liabilities) including Retained Earnings and Appropriations. Revenue or income accounts: represent the company's gross earnings and common examples include Sales, Service revenue and Interest Income. Expense accounts: represent the company's expenditures to enable itself to operate. Common examples are electricity and water, rentals, depreciation, doubtful accounts, interest, insurance. Contra-accounts: from the term contra, meaning to deduct, the value of which are opposite the 5 above mentioned types of accounts. For instance, a contra-asset account is Accumulated depreciation. This label represent deductions to a relatively permanent asset like Building. Account represents financial and non-financial transactions of a firm, to know the total outcome of the investment made by investors. http:accounts-accounting.blogspot

Article Source: http:www.articlesbaseaccounting-articlesaccounts-575809

About the Author:
Hi,I'm Boris.If you are looking for ways to make money and you want advice on the best work from home programs you have come to the right place. I was a researcher for Make Money Magazine for 11 years during that time I covered every make money program in the book. Five years ago when the “How To Make Money” market changed for the better because of the internet advances I decided to use the knowledge I gained from working for Make Money Magazine to quit this job and start up my own successful home business.I am now earning close to $90,000 every month from www.genbucks?divya the home businesses I setup, so I haven’t looked back once. I have now devoted most of my life to the make money field and now I think it’s time to give something back, so I have decided to write this review site to tell people about the best home business programs around and what programs are just scams.If you are looking to purchase a proven, legitimate home business opportunity I highly recommend that you take a look at the programs I have suggested because out of the home business opportunities which I am currently using these are the ones which are making me the most money.Also my suggestions on how easy each program was to set up, their success rate and which programs are best vault for money. http:www.onlinesfortune

With right in the present da. Cheap Soccer Hats China Cheap NHL Hats Cheap NBA Hats Cheap MLB Hats Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hats Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Hoodies Wholesale NHL Hoodies Wholesale NCAA Hats
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Online now

Delhi Expat is a non profit venture aimed at making life easier for the expat community in Delhi. If you feel this is a good resource, and wish to support us, please click below to donate any amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!