Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3) are hosting the Hou

The Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3) are hosting the Hou 1 week 18 hours ago #9786

• chenyan94
for control of the AFC South. Before the game begins http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/tashaun-gipson-jersey-cheap , we wanted to ask the Big Cat Country team (and you!) a simple question:“How will the Jaguars do against the Texans today?”Alfie Crow (@AlfieBCC)This is a game for the Jaguars defense to get back to sacking the quarterback and forcing turnovers, but the real concern is can the offense score points? I’m not sure they can. Texans win 13-6Ryan Day (@ryaneatscake)I don’t like this game. I don’t like the matchups on either side of the ball. The Jaguars have had problems with mobile quarterbacks who can move the pocket and I think Deshaun Watson gives them fits. And I don’t like Blake Bortles.Texans win 13-9Jon Kirland (@BCBCouch)Does the quarterback currently give anyone hope of righting this thing and beginning a run of wins like last season? I know he doesn’t for me. Until that changes, I cant in good conscience pick the Jags to win, especially with a fully healthy front seven now for Houston. The Jags defense will get a couple of needed highlights, but I think this offense is exactly how Jadeveon Clowney described.Texans win 16-9Ryan O’Bleness (@ryanobleness)While it’s still relatively early in the season, this feels like a must-win game for the Jaguars. If the Jaguars want to repeat as division champions, a win against Houston this week will go a long way as the team is currently tied with both the Texans and Tennessee Titans at 3-3. I see both offenses struggling, but I think this is finally the breakout game for Jacksonville’s pass rush against a really, really awful Houston offensive line. I can see a defensive touchdown being scored by the Jags as well.Jaguars win 20-17Brian Fullford (@iambwf)Early in the week I decided on 34-17 in favor of the Texans. Okay, this was actually within 24 hours of the face plant in Dallas. I’ve calmed down.Almost everything in me says the Texans win this 13-10. Almost everything. I just can’t see Wash and the defensive talent not making reparations for last weekend.Then there’s Blake. Houston still brings a gun in Watson, while the Jaguars bring a knife in Bortles. Sigh.My bold prediction is the defense scores to win the game.Jaguars win 13-10Filip Prus (@JaxonFil)“Good teams don’t lose three games in a row.” — Calais Campbell, maybe?Don’t ask me how the Jaguars are going to score 17 points because I don’t know. All I know is as long as Deshaun Watson plays the entire game for the Texans http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/jermey-parnell-jersey-cheap , they’re probably going to put up at least 13 points. If this is a must-win game for the Jaguars, they must find their way to at least 17 points some way, some how. Maybe a turnover? Pick-six? Anyone want to step up and take back some momentum that’s leaking like a deflating balloon? Do something, guys. Get right.Half of the games in this series history have been decided by seven or less points. This will probably be another one.Jaguars win 17-13What do you think? Got any predictions for the Jaguars vs. Texans game? What do you think the final score will be? Let us know in the comments below! It was a wake-up call for the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 5, as the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs soundly beat the Jaguars. A depleted Jacksonville team is trying to weather the storm of injuries, and will look to bounce back this week against the Dallas Cowboys. Series historyAll-time regular season series record: Tied 3-3Postseason record: N/ALast Jaguars win: Oct. 31, 2010 (35-17)Last Cowboys win: Nov. 9, 2014 (31-17)Current Streak: Cowboys with one winBiggest Jaguars win: 35-17 (Oct. 31, 2010)Biggest Cowboys win: 31-17 (Nov. 9, 2014)Interesting takeaway: Sunday’s matchup between the Jaguars and Cowboys will be the fifth time in seven all time games that the two teams meet in Texas. The Jaguars are 2-2 as the road team in this series. Only one game has actually been played in Jacksonville, as the last meeting was played in London. Quick thoughts: These two inter-conference franchises aren’t very familiar with each other, having only played each other six times total from 1997 through 2014. The teams usually trade wins (so it must be Jacksonville’s turn http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/calais-campbell-jersey-cheap , right?), as the only two-game winning streak in series history was when Jacksonville won back-to-back meetings in 2006 and 2010. It’s a small sample size, but the teams are pretty evenly matched, with each squad winning three games and a close scoring average per game. Jacksonville has the slight advantage there with 23.3 points per contest versus 21.5 for Dallas. Last Matchup Winner: CowboysScore: 31-17Date: Nov. 9, 2014Location: Wembley Stadium, London, U.K.Team Stats: Jacksonville — 290 passing yards, 71 rushing yards, 20 first downsDallas — 254 passing yards, 151 rushing yards, 16 first downsQuick recap: Back when the Jaguars were trotting out such players as Denard Robinson and Ace Sanders — both players lost fumbles in this game — the Jaguars fell to 1-9 after this game. In Robinson’s defense, he did score both touchdowns for the Jaguars on this day http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/brandon-linder-jersey-cheap , including a 32-yard score. Blake Bortles also threw an interception and, unsurprisingly, the Jags lost the turnover battle 3-1. This game was actually all Cowboys and the final score was closer than it looked. Dallas built a 31-7 lead behind strong games from Tony Romo and Dez Bryant. The Jags generally play well in London, but never threatened in this one. Previous Matchup: Winner: JaguarsScore: 35-17Date: Oct. 31, 2010Location: Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, TexasTeam Stats: Jacksonville — 260 passing yards, 149 rushing yards, 20 first downsDallas— 379 passing yards, 50 rushing yards, 25 first downsQuick recap: Jon Kitna got the start for an injured Tony Romo and actually threw for 379 yards, but also threw four interceptions Womens Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey , which helped the Jags get the easy win. Derek Cox had two of the picks, while Rashean Mathis and Terrance Knighton had one each. The Jaguars built a 28-3 lead in the third quarter and controlled the majority of the game. David Garrard had a near perfect passer rating of 157.8 with 260 yards, four touchdowns and zero picks. Maurice Jones-Drew added 135 yards on the ground and Mike Sims-Walker had a monster day with eight catches for 158 yards and a touchdown. Series By Decade: 1990s: Dallas 1-02000-2010: Jacksonville 3-12011-Present: Dallas 1-0Quick thoughts: The Cowboys won the lone meeting of the ‘90s, while the Jags won three out of the next four in the first decade of the 2000s. Dallas then took advantage of a Gus Bradley-coached Jaguars team in 2014 to knot the series up at three wins a piece. Jacksonville won its lone game played in Duval in 2006 and has split in Dallas/Arlington (and lost the one in London). Sunday’s matchup will serve as an all-time series tie breaker for this series. Looking at 2018’s upcoming meeting, the Jaguars first-ranked pass defense should provide plenty of challenges for the Cowboys’ 30th-ranked passing attack. Ezekiel Elliott provides a huge threat on the ground game and is the focal point for Dallas on offense. If the Jaguars can contain him and force Dallas to pass the ball, the Jags will be in good shape. However, it’s hard to predict which version of the Jacksonville offense will show up. Bortles must make better decisions, the offensive line must protect much better and the Jaguars are going to have to get something out of this makeshift backfield, though I am confident in T.J. Yeldon. Bortles and the offense is always the wild card. On paper the Jaguars should win this game. However, Dallas has a pretty stout defense and good running game on offense. What happens?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Online now

Latest posts

Delhi Expat is a non profit venture aimed at making life easier for the expat community in Delhi. If you feel this is a good resource, and wish to support us, please click below to donate any amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!