Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fantasy football waiver wire advice

Fantasy football waiver wire advice 5 months 1 week ago #9832

• chenyan94
Youth Myles Jack Jersey , Week 2: Don’t you dare bench Leonard Fournette Jacksonville Jaguars fans were in for a scare when Leonard Fournette went down with a leg injury in the second quarter of the season opener against the New York Giants. It was quickly obvious it was a hamstring issue, but those sorts of injuries can linger and it’s a crapshoot how it will affect future production.That said, if you’re thinking about benching Fournette... don’t you dare.The New England Patriots at home provide a great opportunity for Fournette to prove what he could have done had he stayed in the whole game this past Sunday. He was on pace for nearly 200 total yards and a handful of catches. He would have grabbed a touchdown most likely and probably racked up somewhere around 30 points for your team. He was running hard and running over Giants defenders. The offense was clearly built around him.But as it stood, he finished with just 55 total yards, three catches, and between five to eight points depending on what your PPR looked like.According to ESPN Fantasy Cheap Cam Robinson Jersey , ownership of Fournette is near 100 percent but there are currently 1.6 percent of you leaving him out of your lineup. That’s a small number, but it should be zero. The team is optimistic about Fournette returning. Fournette is optimistic about Fournette returning. You should be optimistic about Fournette returning.Keep Fournette in at your RB1 slot and watch him get between 15 and 18 points this week.Projection: 80 rushing yards, 25 receiving yards, 1 touchdown Another year, another loss to the Tennessee Titans. Another home game loss to the Tennessee Titans.Here I was, brimming with confidence. Arrogantly predicting a blowout. Believing this team turned the cornser. I owe some people an apology. Dear Titans Cheap Jalen Ramsey Jersey , I apologize for thinking the Jaguars of last week were the Jaguars of forever. I apologize for believing good Bortles was real Bortles. I apologize for thinking the Jaguars injured offensive line was good enough for the task. I apologize for predicting a 31-3 Jaguars victory. I apologize for tweeting Mariota could not beat us through the air. I apologize for thinking the Jaguars coaches had solved the riddle. I apologize for the belief you now have that your offensive line will get away with obvious holding calls on a weekly basis. I apologize that the Jaguars defense, and defensive coaches, apparently don’t know the obvious running situations for Mariota. I apologize for not making your defensive backs work harder for their paychecks.I apologize for any Jaguars fan that doesn’t know how to lose with grace. I apologize for how angry we are going to be when we face you in Nashville.I apologize for having better uniforms. I apologize for blaming the officals a little while ago. I apologize for that uniform comment. I apologize for lying when I apologized for that uniform comment. I apologize for not letting 1999 go. I apologize that this rivalry doesn’t mean as much to you. I apologize for forgetting we’ve been close to .500 against you for a good number of years. I apologize for not letting Mariota rest more in the second half. I apologize for all the penalties. I know how much you want to earn a win. I apologize that neither one of us really has a franchise quarterback. I apologize for giving you a false sense of confidence. I apologize for that last comment. I apologize that I’ve never visited Nashville. I apologize for Mike Bianchi. We don’t like him either. I apologize for how bad we are going to beat you in Nashville. Didn't I already apologize for being over confident?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Online now

Delhi Expat is a non profit venture aimed at making life easier for the expat community in Delhi. If you feel this is a good resource, and wish to support us, please click below to donate any amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!