Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This isn't specific to a thing from the Maplestor

This isn't specific to a thing from the Maplestor 4 days 6 hours ago #10033

• StevenCao
The main reason I have enjoyed this game so much, even when I was never really very good at it had been because it was enjoyable, new, and different Buy Maplestory 2 Mesos . When things in life proved too thick for me to think about it gave me something to think about and enjoy. The people that left this community lasted it and made their very own, simply because the match was that good.

For creating a game that gave me something to be a part of and touched my heart, so I thank you, Wizet and Nexon. Have the greatest Anniversary an MMORPG has ever been known, for the interest. This, from most of us.Everyone who has tried to kill Pink Bean, Von Leon, Cygnus, and also in brief - every maplestory2 boss that has a Damage Reflection, understands that trying to kill this directors solo is possibly the only way to go.

Why? Your nearest and dearest do, because when attempting to see whether the boss has Damage Reflection, you are left wondering what exactly is occurring with all the harm numbers. Was not hard enough, as though trying to see outside of your personal damage numbers.

My suggestion is this:Similarily to Root Abyss and other areas, where you do not see the harm amounts of different folks, remove the harm amounts from all the directors around the Boss List.This isn't specific to a thing from the Maplestory two Mesos store or the quantities or cost of those items, but more about the ideology Nexon is moving based on statements I have been reading from Nexon concerning this event and what direction events like this could possibly be led in the future.

I am the leader of a guild that has existed for 4 MS2 Mesos years and half years on maplestory and in that time the match has obviously changed and morphed quite a few times, a few things have improved and some things have not but these are a matter of opinion rather than the point I am attempting to make.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Online now

Latest posts

Delhi Expat is a non profit venture aimed at making life easier for the expat community in Delhi. If you feel this is a good resource, and wish to support us, please click below to donate any amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!