Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: There is only one on the buy Fortnite Items

There is only one on the buy Fortnite Items 2 months 1 week ago #10275

• chenyuhan
The Infinity Blade functions as a tribute to fortnite materials
a trilogy that Epic has as of yesterday, removed from buy entirely. I am not certain what went on this, but I believe that it was some sort of licensing problem, but you can't buy the game anymore everywhere, so it will have to live on in some little way in Fortnite. However, the blade itself isn't at all what I expected.

The weapon isn't a new thing that pops from treasure chests, instead, it is a exceptional thing found only in 1 spot on the map, the recently melted town square of Polar Peak where gamers might have to pull it in the earth.

There is only one on the buy Fortnite Items
map, just one looks per game and it's a Thanos-like superweapon. Its primary flame provides a massive, 75 damage sword slash, which alternate damage leaps through the air knocking up players for 25 damage and cutting through almost any breakable object in its own path.

So yeah, this is going to really shake up the game because this Thanos-style item is not just its own LTM, it is from the regular modes, so that is a major deal. I really do wonder if that opens the door to additional swords that aren't superweapons, but only ones you'll be able to add to your inventory for close encounters, but we will see. And speaking of intimate encounters...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Online now

Delhi Expat is a non profit venture aimed at making life easier for the expat community in Delhi. If you feel this is a good resource, and wish to support us, please click below to donate any amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!