Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
What are the best places to shop in Delhi? Fancy the larger malls, or are the roadside markets more "your thing"? Discuss here!

TOPIC: I have been trying to contact you for

I have been trying to contact you for 6 days 13 hours ago #2882

• yanzhongr5
I have been trying to contact you for some time but as the replica watches sale site no longer exists I was having difficulty. I recently purchase a rolex replica uk from rolex2u and I was very disappointed that I did not get the replica watches sale I ordered. The watch I received looks almost identical to the one I ordered but the bevel around the face is rolex replica sale completely different. I have enclosed a picture of the item advertised and the item received, as you can see the difference is noticeable and makes the rolex replica item received look exceedingly substandard to the item I was expecting. I would be grateful if you could please rectify this hublot replica error. Many thanks for your message. Thanks also for looking into this problem for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Online now

Latest posts

Delhi Expat is a non profit venture aimed at making life easier for the expat community in Delhi. If you feel this is a good resource, and wish to support us, please click below to donate any amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!